Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my 32nd birthday!
HaPpY bIrThDaY to ME!!
I'm not sure how that happened because it seems like I was just celebrating turning 21, then I was in my mid-twenties and kept forgetting how old I was and now I'm charging right ahead into my 30s.  Weird...  I'm hopeful that this is going to be my best year yet.  I feel like that's my wish every year but how can you go wrong with a wish like that?!?!

31 was an amazing year for me:
I became a mom
I traveled
I moved to a new state
and trader my teaching job for a full time mom position
and much more.

I had an early b-day celebration with my family in Indiana last weekend.  I hadn't been home for my birthday in over 10 years so it was really nice to have my whole family with me around my birthday.  There are a lot of November birthdays in my family so we actually had a triple birthday party (Kevin's dad, brother and myself) with my husband's side of the family too. 

My mom decorated with pictures of me from my 1st, 2nd and 6th birthday -
fun fact: my husband was at my 6th birthday party :)

My parents + my younger brother and sister

My mom bought party hats and noise makers for everyone :)
The kids were in heaven.
 I got to pick the menu since I was the birthday girl.
Fried chicken and yummy sides.
Ding-Dong Cake.

Should be a fun weekend full of treats, a little shopping and enjoying my first birthday with Olive.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! So glad you could be with your family and that cake looks delicious. Hope youhave a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.