Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Becoming a Football Expert

My husband has taught me a lot about football.  Before we got married, I didn't know anything about the sport.  Like in high school I'd go to a game to socialize and often not know who won the game at the end.  Now I can follow the game, know the rules, players, teams and enjoy going to/watching games.  My husband still laughs when I comment on the coach's attire, the color combination of uniforms, the commentators fashion choices and the cheerleaders but he's quite proud of the fact that we can enjoy watching a lot of football together and I'm certain he loves me more because of it :)

There's a few things that I still need to learn:
the names of the positions and where the line up on the field
Spotting off sides/ false starts
Maybe this visual will help me (and you!)

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.