Friday, November 22, 2013

Highlights of My Week

It seems like this week flew by.  I'm not sure if it's because I originally thought Thanksgiving was this week and then my husband told me it was NEXT week or that we just had a nice, relaxing week.  Either way, I'll take it!   The best parts of my week were:

1. I tried a new recipe for chocolate cake donuts and they were so good.
Check back in a few days for the recipe.

2.  I celebrated my 32nd birthday this week!  It was my first birthday to celebrate with a baby.  Iate cheesecake and got several fun birthday presents.  This cookbook is full of yummy recipes that I'm anxious to try.  I've been on an accessory buying hiatus so I was thrilled to add these minty beauties to my wardrobe.
3. I got Olive's nursery done and I LOVE how it turned out!!
You can see the entire nursery here.

4. I used this sparkly tissue paper to make some place cards and Thanksgiving cards.

 5. The weather has been really nice in Arkansas so Olive and I have been going on walks.
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love your little girls room!! Its so pretty! And happy birthday!
    Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my stars...i haven't seen the gold polkas on tissue paper yet!! ADORE!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.