Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
Here's what I wore this week:
1. Aloha Spring
Floral jacket - thrifted
Green dotted top - Limited
Fuscia crops -INC
Gold earrings - Charlotte Russe
Gold Flats - Nine West
Orange belt - Target
 2. Stormy Spring Day
Tunicy Top - Thrifted
*Clovers are my very favorite 
and I didn't realize that this patterned top 
was littered with CLOVERS when I purchased it!!  Score!
Charcoal Leggings - F21
Gray scarf - Bahamas
Tortoise Shell Watch - Liz
Button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Brown boots - DSW
*Kevin said that this is one of my cutest outfits I own.
It was super comfy and it's always nice to hear a compliment.
 3.Chartreuse Love
Cardigan - J Crew
Cowl scarf - TJ Maxx
Yellow ruse bud earrings - Charlotte Russe
Jeans - GAP
Brown shoes - Born
4. Military Flare
Khaki Jacket - Loft
*my husband found this little gem for me and I LOVE it!
t & belt- GAP
Gold hoops - Charlotte Russe
skirt - Thrifted
Bronze flats - Marshalls
5. Spring has SPRUNG!!
Blazer - ON
White flower pin & button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Button down top - GAP
Printed Skirt - Wal-mart (several years ago)
Black belt - Betsey Johnson
Black wedges - Target
*Topher wanted to make sure you saw his cute paw :)
Thanks for stopping by!  :) Whitney

6 comments:

  1. Your first look is definitely my favorite! But I also really love those bronze flats... did you pick them up recently? I've been eyeing a pair by Born and they look really similar, but retail at Nordstrom for $80, so I've yet to pull the trigger. Still waiting for a good sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane!! I got the bronze flats over a year ago at Marshalls; I've worn them to death so I understand your pull to the pricey ones at Nordstrom. The brand is Ciao Bella and are called "Frankie Ballet Flats". I found some listed on e-bay so maybe you could look there! http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Ciao-Bella-Womens-Frankie-Ballet-Flat-Comfort-Shoe-Bronze-Metallic-8-5-/230573388727

      Delete
  2. First, Just wanna say, I am in love with your blog! I just started following and check it almost everyday! I am so inspired by your fashion choices because I am studying elementary education. You definitely give me something to look forward to! Love your outfits this week, and cant wait to purchase some of your adorable earrings!

    Amber
    http://ac-thebutterflyeffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber, Thank you for the bloggy love; it made my day!! I LOVE being a teacher and I'm glad that comes through loud and clear. When I started teaching I knew I didn't want to dress like "a teacher" so I try really hard to be a cute, trendy teacher!! Thanks for following me and checking out my store.

      Delete
  3. Cute outfits! I've visited a few times and somehow just noticed you have a shop!?! Very nice - see you on Etsy SOON :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Nicole! Can't wait to see you at my store. :)

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.