Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cherry Blossom Festival

I want to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC one Spring.
It has been on my travel wish list for a while now.

There is a five week time span where the blossoms are their loveliest
from the end of March through April.
Think PINK blossoms e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.
Go to nationalcherryblossomfestival to read more about it.
They are celebrating 100 years of the festival this year.
If you want to read more about the history of the festival go here
See why I want to go:
via fanpop
Have you ever gone and seen these blossoms in real life?

My students learned about it last year 
and we had our own cherry blossom festival in Utah!
 We used construction paper, tissue paper, 
wrapping paper and lots of Elmer's glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.