Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for
It's always a challenge to know what to wear this time of year.
We had sun, snow, rain and wind in UT this week.

Here were the outfits that I came up with:
1. Spring Confetti
Plum cardigan - TJ Maxx
Gold dangly earrings - Macys
Confetti tank - Limited
Pink Belt - Talbots
Fusica Crops - NYC @ Macys
Black pointy heels - Ralph Lauren
 2. Day Full of Meetings
Printed top & Red skirt - thrifted
Red flower - gifted from H&M
Mustard Belt - BR
Purple tights - Macys
Black Lace Ups - Born
 3. Hello Spring
Yellow Cardigan & neutral belt - TJ Maxx
Polka-Dotty Dress- The Limited (Brand new!)
Gray pearls & earrings - Macys
Gray flower - Nordstrom Rack
Black heels - Ralph Lauren
Thanks for visiting!
Stay a little while and look around.  :) Whitney

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Laura! Your comment made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your grey polka-dotted dress is beautiful, I would love to have one just like that.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy! I'm loving it because it pairs so nicely with my bright cardigans.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.