Friday, March 2, 2012

Wedding Open House

My friend and I threw a shower for one of our favorite co-workers.
We had it at Tonja's house and she divided up all the shower duties.
I was in charge of doing the invitations:
The bride's colors are dark purple, silver and chartreuse.
I found these blank note cards at Michaels and knew they would be perfect.
The sugar cookie favors
This was my first time to use silver sprinkles and I LOVED them!
They added a great touch to the wedding cake cookies.
I also made purple sprinkles because they are impossible to find in the stores.

 Cupcakes
 My gift for the bride-to-be
The advice cards
Here's how everything turned out:
 Some of my favorite co-workers :)
 Bride to be in the middle with the
Hostesses with the Mostestess
 Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.