Friday, March 23, 2012

Fruit Dips

I made 4 different fruit dips for the baby shower.
Thanks to Pinterest I had lots of recipes to choose from.

All of these were really easy to make 
and I whipped them up the night before.

1. Brown Sugar Fruit Dip
 1/2c+ brown sugar
8oz cream cheese softened
1 c sour cream
1 t vanilla
1 c whipped cream
Mix until well blended and top with some additional brown sugar.

2.Nutella Fruit Dip
via FUJIMAMA

1 c plain, Greek yogurt
1/2 c Nutella
Mix until completely combined.

3. Peanut Butter Fruit Dip

1 c vanilla yogurt
1/2 c peanut butter
sprinkle of ground cinnamon
1/2 c whipped cream

Combine in this order and refrigerate.

4. Fresh Fruit Dip
via my mom :)

8oz cream cheese, softened
7oz Marshmallow fluff
pink food coloring
Combine first two ingredients and add a little pink

I received compliments on all of these so you should give these a try!
I'm linking up with the ladies at:

4 comments:

  1. Those dips all look delicious, I wish I could have some right now!I'm a new follower and I'd love to have you stop by my brand new blog and follow too:) My first link party/give-away is going right now and ends tonight at midnight. I hope you'll stop by and link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin! Thanks for following and for the invite; love your blog! I linked up to your What's New Wednesday.

      Delete
  2. Oh yum... I'm loving the sound of nutella dip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love fruit dip!! Thanks for sharing these fun recipes. We loved having you at "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope to see you again soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.