Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter at My House

Here's what Easter looks like at my house:
EASTER EGG TREE
I reused my sticks from the baby shower I did last week
and turned them into an Easter egg tree.
I bought these painted, wooden egg ornaments from Michaels about 15 years ago.
Found a pastel vasel to use.
Shoved all my sticks in the jar.
Tied a festive bowl around the vase.
Start hanging eggs.
 I've Easterified the rest of my house too:
 LOADS OF FRESH FLOWERS:
 MY TABLE DECOR:
I've been looking forward to using my carrots from Mexcio for months!!
I knew they would be a perfect for Spring!
They look great in my coffee bean dirt garden :)
I found some Easter ornaments and made a little garland with them.
 I'm a little concerned about the longevity of my decorations...
but I'm undeterred and keep decorating!
 Do you decorate for Easter/Spring?
It makes me so cheerful for the new season!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! Thanks for linking up with Strut Your Stuff Saturday. We're hoping you will join us again next week with more great ideas! - The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.