Friday, March 9, 2012

Box of Green Love

Care packages =  I feel LOVED :)
We were lucky enough to get two this week!

One for Kevin:
Congratulatory Carmel Corn from his favorite MIL
along with a few more favorites.
*I DO NOT know how to make carmel corn.  
I don't really like it so I'm not that interested in learning.
Don't tell the mister.
Plus my mom and sis make killer carmel corn 
so it's pretty pointless for me to learn :)

My box:
Can't go wrong with this label.
 Vintage brooches that I adore.
 Milk and creamer set
polka-dotty & green perfection
 I put these to use right away in my kitchen.
Vintage green book, "The Hoosier Schoolmaster"
This will no doubt make for an entertaining read and it is adorable.
 Knock yourself out on the tissue paper and boxes Topher.
 Everything wrapped up in my hometown newspaper.
Thanks for the love Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.