Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Milestone

I was going through the pictures on my computer and came across this one...
It might just look like a pile of binders
but in actuality it was my whole masters program in a pile!
I was working on my comprehensive exams in March of 2010.
After seeing this picture, 
I was suddenly transported back to that week in the Spring 
when I was writing/researching for a week SOLID.
I had studied h.a.r.d. for two years 
and was now being asked to recall everything I'd learned.
I had three exam questions to thoroughly answer
and ended up with 42 pages of writing in return.
Wowza!  
I'm glad that milestone is behind me :)

Let's chalk this up to: Good times at the U.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.