Friday, March 30, 2012

Catwipes

We have been using CatWipes at our house for the last several years.
I'm allergic to cats and wanted to help control dander in our house.
You can buy them here at Petco for around $10
They leave your cat smelling so fresh and so clean.
They are really easy to use and my cats don't mind the wipe down.
Time for a bath from head to toe.
 Did I just go through a car wash?
 Pick me!  Pick me to go next!
 You smell GREAT bro!~
 Catwipes leave you feeling spring clean!
*Topher has aspirations to become a cat model :)
Both cats enjoy the bath but it wasn't quite up to their bathing standards 
so they follow my wipe down with a little bath of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.