Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Amazon Must Haves

I have some really awesome Amazon finds to share with you today.  As usual - there is something for everyone from toddlers to moms and dads!  #2 is my very favorite item of the month and my kids can't get enough of #1 and #3.

My Amazon Must Haves:

1 //  3 Pack Large Kites - Butterfly Delta Dragonfly Kites Easy to Fly

I put these kites in the kid's Easter baskets and they're so fun!  They're big and look so pretty in the sky!   They were easy to assemble with the directions and flew great on a really windy day.  The price is great for 3 really nice kites.  They held up really well and will work for multiple days of kite flying.


2 // Double Chocolate Built Bars

I've seen these Built Bars mentioned all over social media and I had to give them a try.  They are SO SO GOOD!  I love this flavor and can't wait to get my mixed variety box.  I prefer the BAR over the PUFF.  The bar is really chewy and feels almost like a candy bar.  It's sweet, but not super sweet and I love the texture.  They're really filling so sometimes I'll just eat half for a snack or a whole one for breakfast.  The puff is really really chewy - like a giant marshmallow.  I didn't love the consistency.  So stick with the Built BARS and enjoy a protein packed snack!  I can't wait to try all the flavors.

 




3// 24 Pack Pocket Size Unlined Notebook Bulk Set

I grabbed these for the kids for art and for their Easter baskets and they've all had fun with them.  The toddler loves to color in them, Olive had been plans to write a book with hers and I keep one in my purse for notes.  They're durable and the perfect size. 

 

 

4 //  LUYI 28 Pairs Weird Cute Earrings

Olive is loving these earrings so much!  The quality is amazing and the price is so good.  I can't recommend them enough for you or your older kids.  They'd be such a fun birthday gift for friends or buy a pack to share as party favors.  And they're on sale right now! 


5 // Miss Mouth's Messy Eater Stain Treater

I mentioned this stain remover to you last month and it is SO GOOD.  It is literally saving Leo's wardrobe one stain at a time.  It blew my mind this week and got dry erase marker out of a shirt.  I can never get those stains out with anything else.  You've got to try this magic potion! 

 

6 // Coogam Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game

Leo got this for Christmas and continues to love it months later.  We've gifted it to toddler friends and it's such a big hit.  It's fun and it's a great learning activity for letters. 


7 // Kids Swim Vest Life Jacket

I ordered Leo this new swim vest for summer since he'd out grown his puddle jumper from last year.  The sizing chart is really accurate - look at the weight limits for each size and pick accordingly.  It was comfy for him, stayed in place and kept him afloat.  He'll be wearing this a lot this Summer! 



Linking up with Tanya for Prime Purchases

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.