Thursday, December 22, 2022

Our Christmas Card

Merry Christmas from my house to yours!  

Did you mail out cards this year?  It's gotten to be expensive to do it, but mailing cards is one of my favorite Christmas traditions.  I wish I had enough cards and stamps to mail you all cards this year!  I appreciate you being here and reading my blog so much.  Here's a little behind the scenes Christmas card post for you today.

I ordered our cards from Walgreens for the first time and was pretty happy with the result.  My cousin took family pictures for my whole side of the family and they all turned out great.  I'll show you ours today and then do a big family picture post in the new year.

 

I can't wait to frame these!!





My favorite shot!

I'm so happy with our updated pictures.  Sending lots of love from me to you this year!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to your precious family! It truly made my day to receive your card in the mail. Your cards and photo came out so pretty. I need to get better about sending out Christmas cards! Maybe next year will be the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas card! It really shows the love in your family!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.