Monday, February 3, 2020

Valentine Charcuterie Boards

My family loves seeing charcuterie boards on the menu.

I almost always buy things specifically for our boards (meats and cheeses) and then fill in with fruits/veggies/salty snacks that we have in the pantry.  We usually have enough supplies to make 2 dinner boards and a couple lunches from it.

Making holiday themed food is one of my favorite things.  My family enjoys it and it's a fun way for me to be creative in the kitchen.  The possibilities are endless - red, white and pink themed boards, dessert only board, spell out XOXO in food, etc.  Have fun putting together a Valentine's Day meal for your crew!

Charcuterie Board #1
LOTS of hearts - I placed food in heart shapes (meats, fruits, condiment cups, etc), used cookie cutters to cut out hearts from slices of cheese, added Valentine's Day candy and did a special dessert plate for Valentine treats.





I don't usually put a dessert plate on our charcuterie board dinners.  This was a fun holiday treat!  We saved all the food on it to eat last and then enjoyed a mix of Oreos, chocolates, gummies, jelly beans and chocolate dipped strawberries.

Charcuterie Board #2
If heart shaped food isn't really your thing, just put together a board of your family's favorite foods to make them feel extra loved this month.  My family loves soft pretzels!  I added one per person and a couple of cheese quesadillas.  Everyone loved them.




Would your family enjoy a Valentine's Day charcuterie board??

In case you wanted to just do a dessert board...

This delicious board was a lot of fun to do for my family last year.
All the details are here


5 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Your family is so lucky! What is your favorite soft pretzel brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I especially love the last one! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these ideas! I will have to do a special Valentine's snack meal for my kiddos...especially with Valentine's Day falling on Friday..which to me- means we can celebrate all weekend long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how easy these are, but I never remember to try them. Have you seen the pancake boards?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.