Thursday, February 20, 2020

Sprinkled with Love

Yesterday I shared all the details of our sweet baby sprinkle for Leo.  Today I'm going to share about all the sweet ladies who came to celebrate with us.

It took a little bit of thinking and convincing for me to have a baby sprinkle for baby #3 when my sister offered.  I felt super lucky to have had wonderful showers for both Olive and Fletcher and didn't want to have people feel obligated to come to another baby party.  But then I realized that ALL babies are special and ALL babies deserve to be celebrated with the people you love.  I'd 100% recommend celebrating an upcoming baby no matter if it's your first or your fourth. 

Plus, as you know, baby Leo was the sweetest surprise.

We had actually gotten rid of a lot of our baby gear and bulky baby items.  So we were very thankful for the thoughtful baby gear and gifts we received for our little man.  We kept all our baby furniture, lots of baby clothes and toys, but the play mats, bouncers, infant car seats, single stroller, etc.

Let me introduce you to some of my very favorite ladies...

My sister and this adorable lion print for Leo's nursery.  I'll do a separate post about nursery inspiration, but for now think greens, neutrals, plants and a few jungle creatures.

My Mom.

Leo's 2 Great Grandmas!!  Grandma & Nana.  Kevin's grandmas are the sweetest!  They're wonderful and we're so thankful that they could come.  They're the best at keeping up with our family, coming to all our parties, cheering us on and we're lucky to have them.


My MIL and SIL.

My Aunt Vera.

My Mom & her sisters.  Lots of aunts!

Kevin's mom and her sisters.


Olive was scoping out the presents.  She wanted to wear her favorite dress so we coordinated,

These cute girl cousins were the best helpers.  They took gifts as I opened them and are growing up to be such sweet girls.  They're excited to have a baby boy to snuggle.

There's lots of lion themed baby things out right now.  Loved this cute outfit!


Kevin's grandma has crocheted a blanket for each baby.  What a special tradition!











My SIL, sister & mom.

 My friend Jacque.

Kevin's sister Jen & my SIL Kristen.

Leo's middle name is my dad's name.  Leo Marvin :)


The boys showed up at the end to say hello :)
What a fun party!!  Our family felt so loved.

7 comments:

  1. You have a huge family! What an amazing blessing. Love it ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is so sweet! And I love your dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much love for baby Leo and mommy!!
    How beautiful to be surrounded by such wonderful women supporting you and loving you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures..Everyone had a great time...So many ladies in family..So much love..Leo is a lucky baby come into such a family..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've got a great group of friends and family. Crocheted blankets make nice, memorable gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Leo is going to have the middle name Marvin. What a sweet gesture to show your dad! He is always so great and I'm sure this touches his heart.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.