Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday Talk: Best Crock Pot Recipes

Fall seems like the perfect time to pull out your crock pot and start eating some delicious, hearty meals.  I have several new crock pot recipes pinned to try this Fall.  I thought I'd share my very favorite crock pot recipes with you today.



I am not a huge turkey fan, but this turkey is amazing.  I make this recipe for Thanksgiving and during the year.  It's so easy and so good.


(delicious sweet pulled pork)



What's your best crock pot recipe??
Leave me the link in the comments so I can give it a try!

Linking up with Foodie for a Year and
It's time to link up with my favorite ladies for Tuesday Talk!
We have a new face around here - Crystal from Hall Around Texas!
Join us with your favorite post of the week.

Polka-Dotty Place

11 comments:

  1. I am totally going to give that crock pot turkey a try!! and I have heard so many things about Cafe Rio...I am intrigued...bookmarking that pulled pork recipe too! :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't cook in a crock pot much....maybe I should change that. I'll use it to cook chicken in for casseroles or soups but I don't make whole meals in it, or even the soups lol. I should utilize the crockpot more this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I slow cook at least once a week, so this round up is coming right on time! Thanks for sharing, Whitney and for hosting us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look so good! I love anything in a crock pot. So so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/slow-cooker-honey-barbecue-chicken-sandwiches/
    This is my favorite!!!! I hope you are able to give it a try. So easy and so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love crockpot meals season! I can’t wait to try some of these that you shared. That roast looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love crock-pot meals! I have never tried turkey in the crock-pot before but that recipe has me intrigued!! Have a great day!

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you shared those recipes today! We've recently discovered that we love orzo, so I'll definitely try your Chicken Orzo soup. And the crock pot turkey - I am planning my Thanksgiving meal and want to have both ham and turkey. Not having to cook the turkey breast in the oven would be a huge help, so I'm keeping that one in mind for next month. Thanks! :)

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've never been wrong about good food so I'm going to snag some of these and add them our menu. Cold weather food is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really don't utilize my crock pot as much as I'd like. (and I say that every single time I actually do use it hah). Always for my bbq, sometimes some chicken or beef to prep for shreddy/mexicany use, and every now and then a soup. Do a round up of the good ideas people give you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crockpot recipes are so great! That tortilla soup looks AMAZING, definitely need to look up that recipe. One of my favorites is beef and noodles - so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.