Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday Talk: Pumpkin Swirl French Toast

Pumpkin seems to have taken over the world now that Fall has arrived.  I love most pumpkin things and love when I find a great new pumpkin recipe.  I made this one up and it ended up being delicious so I was excited to share it with you.


Pumpkin Swirl French Toast
1 egg
2 T milk
2 T pumpkin puree 
1 t cinnamon
1 t vanilla
3 pieces of Cinnamon Swirl Bread ( I used Pepperidge Farm)
syrup (We love Light Syrup)

*Recipe makes 3 pieces of french toast and can easily be doubled or tripled.

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
Dip both sides of your bread in the liquid and then cook on the stove.
Lightly brown both sides and then serve warm.




It's so easy and so good!!  My family loved it :)
Have you made any delicious pumpkin recipes lately??
Share a link in the comments.


It's time to link up with my favorite ladies for Tuesday Talk and All Things Pumpkin Link Up

pumpkin

Polka-Dotty Place

9 comments:

  1. Yummy! How festive and lovely is this recipe? Thanks so much for sharing it with us, Whitney and for hosting us this week! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your french toast looks delicious and how cute is that plate!!! Have a great day!

    -Lisa
    http://www.porkchopandpossum.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to make pumpkin French toast... I think I have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I'm not very good about making pumpkin flavored things but this is gonna happen! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love French toast and we actually had some on Sunday. I love all things pumpkin so I know I would love this recipe. I never thought to use a flavored bread-great idea! I'll be sure to let you know how I like it. Also, I needed a treat this morning so McDonald's PSL was my go to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum! Now I know what we will have for breakfast Saturday morning! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy!! Definitely pinning this to try out later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought this was going to much more difficult. Thank you for sharing. I love pumpkin and always pick french toast when asked.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.