Tuesday, December 16, 2014

North Pole Breakfast


I'd been wanting to do a North Pole Breakfast for Olive all month long and finally got around to doing it on Saturday.  She woke up early and we didn't have anywhere to be.  I know some people do theirs December first, but I think it's a fun breakfast to do anytime during the month of Christmas.

I whipped up snowman pancakes and tried to incorporate as many of her favorite breakfast food items as possible along with a few fun ones.

I used:
pancake mix, syrup, chocolate chips, mini M&Ms, pretzel sticks, marshmallows, Cheerios, scrambled eggs, powdered sugar and bananas.

It was really easy and the trickiest part was making sure my snowmen were proportional.  


Olive LOVED it and the biggest compliment she could give me was clapping when I set her breakfast tray down in front of her.

She ate the chocolate chips and M&Ms first - a girl after my own heart
and scarfed down the rest.

It was a fun breakfast tradition that I plan to continue every year.


We followed it up with a little indoor snowball fight afterwards.  Nevermind the fact that it was 50 degrees outside in Mississippi.  We make our own snow here :)  Thanks to my mom for finding this cute snowball set for us.


 Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Linking up with WhatYouWishWednesdayWeekly Pinterest Link Up Party
 SundaySoiree, BestofNest, FunDayMonday,
TellMeAboutitTuesday, FridaysUnfolded, TheGritsBlog, Link'nBlogs
 InspireMePlease,  LovelyLadiesLinky, SnapCreativity,
 FlashFridayBlog, LinkPartyPalooza, StrutYourStuffSaturday,
OrSoSheSays, FindingthePrettyandDelicious, SuperSaturdayShowandTell,
TheWeekendReTreat, ShowandTellSaturday, MadeByYouMondays, ShareIt
FlusterBluster, TooCuteTuesday, CraftoManiacMonday & ShowMeWhatYaGot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.