Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Monster Cookies


I've mentioned multiple times that Monster Cookies are a favorite cookie at our house.  They've got peanut butter, chocolate chips, mini M&Ms and oatmeal so they are pretty perfect.  I changed the recipe up a bit and made them seem a little more festive than usual.

Ingredients:
2 eggs
3/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c sugar
1/4 t salt
1/4 t vanilla
1 t baking soda
6 oz creamy peanut butter
1/2 stick softened butter
2 1/2 c quick cooking oatmeal
1.5 cups chocolate chips/peanut butter chips/mini M&Ms

Directions:
Combine eggs and sugars.  Add in salt, vanilla, peanut butter and butter.  Add in baking soda, oatmeal and chocolate chips.  Use a cookie scoop to scoop out dough.

Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.  Be sure not to over bake.
Let cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes and then remove.

*Recipe makes about 30 cookies & can easily be doubled


I hope you love these cookies as much as my family does!!








1 comment:

  1. YUM! These look so good. Peanut butter in a cookie is my husbands favorite. I think we'll have to make these.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.