Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas House Tour

We got all of our decorating done and I LOVE the way the place looks.  It's our first Christmas in Mississippi and our first Christmas in our house.  I enjoyed finding places for everything and adding some cheer all over the house.  I have collected decorations for the last ten years and it was fun to pull out every item this year since we had room to go all out.  I went with a red & green, silver & gold theme and loved how it turned out.  I'm still hoping to hang our stockings, but have yet to find the perfect toddler proof way to hang them.

I'll give you the tour as if you were walking in my front door.
Let's get started with my front door & entryway

My mom helped me find this berry wreath and garland from Hobby Lobby this year.  I love both and think they're the perfect way to greet people as they enter my house.

 Our family room:



 Guest bathroom downstairs:


 The kitchen:
I love that you can see the tree from almost anywhere downstairs.
Nativity advent
 Christmas cards are trickling in so I'm hanging them high to keep them out of toddler hands :)  They are hanging on closet doors in the kitchen.  Can't wait to see how many we get this year.
 Our usual dinnerware is switched out for Christmas dishes this month.

 Dining Room:


 I collect Irish santas & nutcrackers
and my green tree collection has gotten to a great size.

 Master bedroom:

Olive's bedroom has a Christmasy twist on it.

Outside we have these sweet berry bushes & Olive learned how to say cheese just in time for Christmas.


 Hope you enjoyed the Christmas tour!
Check back in next week for a close up tour of the trees in our house.

13 comments:

  1. Your home is so beautiful and cozy! I especially love your green tree collection - what a stunning centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Everything looks sooo pretty. LOVE GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your decor! And the Irish Santa collection is very cool! What a fun thing to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Irish Santas are so cute! I've never seen anything like them before, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas decor! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is so beautiful and festive! I especially love the mantle. Mantles are always so gorgeous when they're all decked out for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Christmas tree, oh and the decor!! Beautiful!! Such a warm and inviting home!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree looks beautiful! Enjoy your Christmas with that precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the little collections! The Irish ones in particular. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh your house looks so good! I love tons of Christmas decor! And I love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love Olive 's room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dropping by from Kelly's Korner. Your holiday decor is beautiful. If you get a chance, stop by #36!



    ReplyDelete
  13. I know they probably aren't specifically for Christmas, but I really love the rugs in your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.