Thursday, September 15, 2016

Favorite Fall Recipes

Fall is always my favorite time of year.  I love the clothes, wearing layers, the chill in the air, the holidays, my birthday, football and so much more.  I love fall recipes and really enjoy soups, crock pot meals, pumpkin anything, apple dishes or any game day food.  I searched through my archives to round up my favorite fall recipes for you today.  I guarantee each of these will be made at least once this Fall at my house - these are some of the best recipes I have collected over the years.  I hope you find a new recipe or two to try out.









See what I mean... so many tasty options for Fall!!


What's your favorite food to fix in the Fall??
Leave me a link to your recipes in the comments


Linking up for Fall Favorites today

9 comments:

  1. The pumpkin streusel muffins have my mouth watering this morning! What a perfect breakfast on a crisp fall morning! And I'm still holding onto the smores bars! I need to pull that recipe out for the football games on Saturday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in total agreement with Sarah!! You had me at pumpkin streusel muffins!! I am going to make those for an upcoming fall open house I am having!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally saying the same as the other girls - those muffins look amazing!!! Love those s'more bars, too. Can't go wrong with s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your soups all look so yummy - I used to make lasagna soup and kind of forgot about it. I need to add that back into the rotation this fall! I can't wait to make a big crock pot of chili - that's definitely my favorite fall food.

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love some cozy food! Break out the pumpkin beers, s'mores around the firepit and chili! I loove my mama's loaded baked potato soup and try to restrain myself to only making it a few times per season (like snow days!) since it's not the healthiest, although I have seen some lightened up versions with pureed cauliflower that I'm interested in checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I'm hungry just looking at these photos! They all look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so hungry! I need to make some pumpkin muffins soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again with the hungry lololol! Those pancakes are going on my must make list asap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you and I lived closer so a) the babes could play and mostly b) I could enjoy some of your baked goods. You make me hungry more times than not with your tasty looking photos.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.