Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Bucket List

We love Fall and are excited for the temperature to finally cool down a bit.  It'll be fun to be outside more, wear layers, enjoy the leaves changing colors and do some family activities.

Here's our Fall Bucket List:
 
 
 Olive wanted to sit down and write her own list.  She's started drawing people and it's adorable.  They've got m&m bodies, arms, legs, necks and faces.  She was very specific about who was who.  I'm laying down at the top because obviously being a mom is very hard work haha :)


My goal is to do as many things as possible, but not stress about getting everything done.  It's a Fall Family FUN list after all!  What's on your to do list this Fall???

9 comments:

  1. I love that you have try a PSL on there :) I love watching seasonal movies so I'll be watching lots of Hallmark channel movies this fall!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that you wrote out your list, and that Olive "joined" you. #trainthemyoung Can't wait to see all of your fall fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you wrote your list...and your handwriting is perfect! I have a weird obsession with handwriting! haha
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a moment I was like what is a PSL??? I'm curious as to what you think about it. I have also never tried one so I would like to know your take. I want to sit down and write out a fall bucket list. My love for fall is serious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olive has the best looking family. And that fact that you are laying down totally cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olive's drawing is the BEST!!! So many fun things to do during the season… It's such a great time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your list is so cute and colorful! Hope you guys have so much fun this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes these lists overwhelm me, but I think making a small one will be manageable for me and help us be purposeful with our fall. Love Olive's picture!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.