Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tuesday Talk: Favorite PINS

It's time to share my favorite Pinterest Pins with you today.

I love the finding new recipes, delicious dessert ideas, holiday activities, toddler learning games and outfit inspiration on pinterest so I thought I'd share one of my favorites from each category.  I've let almost all of my magazine subscriptions lapse and really just rely on Pinterest for my food, party and other inspiration.  You can search for just about anything and there are tons of great ideas that come up for free.  What's not to love!?!?

Are you a fan of Pinterest?
What kinds of things do you find yourself pinning the most?

I have tons of favorite pins from over the years so here are a few of them.
 10 Ways to Save Money on Birthday Parties:
10 Ways to Save Money on Birthday Parties via Polka-Dotty Place

DIY Chalkboard Birthday Poster - black foam board, metallic sharpies and your own handwriting for around $7!!  Perfect way to display all of those fun facts about your little one for their first birthday party!!:
First Birthday Party Poster via Polka-Dotty Place

Graduate Cupcakes - use photos of graduates to make the perfect cupcake toppers.  Just need pictures, scissors, colored paper, glue sticks, twine and a toothpick.:
Graduation Cupcakes via Polka-Dotty Place

St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Jello - jello, cool whip and layers of rainbow goodness:
Rainbow Jello & Other Rainbow Treats for St. Patrick's Day via Polka-Dotty Place


These are my current favorites from the categories I mentioned pinning:

NEW RECIPES
Pasta Salad with grapes, broccoli, bacon, and pecans. The perfect blend of sweet and salty!:
Broccoli, Grape & Pasta Salad via Spicy Southern Kitchen

 Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham ~ Savory ham with a brown sugar glaze and pineapple! via www.julieseatsandtreats.com:
Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham via Julie's Eats and Treats


DELICIOUS DESSERT IDEAS
 Chocolate Chip Oreo Cheesecake Bars- an easy dessert to make that everyone will love!:
 Chocolate Chip Oreo Cheesecake Bars via Deliciously Sprinkled

Wendy's Frosty - 1 can condensed milk, 1/2 gal chocolate milk, 8 oz can cool whip    REALLY? YES!!!:
Copycat Wendy's Frosty via Trains and Tutus


HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES
Fruit Loop Rainbow craft ~ Simple Preschool activity:
 Fruit Loop Rainbow via Housing a Forest

Easter hand and footprint art! --- I'm going to need someone I know with kids to do this! So cute!:
Hoppy Easter Hand & Foot Print Bunny Rabbit via The Whoot


TODDLER LEARNING
 Dental Health Preschool Craft-- Brush Your Teeth! Fun process art activity to use during a dentist or tooth theme week.:
Learning to Brush Your Teeth via Cutting Tiny Bites

If you're looking for some great winter boredom busters for your little ones, you will love these 33 winter activities for toddlers!:
 Paint the Snow via My Life and Kids


OUTFIT INSPIRATION
Navy Floral Embossed Midi Skirt - New Arrivals - Retro, Indie and Unique Fashion:
Navy Floral Embossed Midi Skirt via Chic Wish

Casual Friday today on Elle Apparel... @liketoknow.it www.liketk.it/1plhg #liketkit #leannesbabybump #ootd:
Striped & chambray via Leanne Barlow

And a few more of my own favorite pins:
 Get Well Soon Cards:
DIY Get Well Soon Cards via Polka-Dotty Place

Olive Garden Salad at Home - lettuce, croutons, parmesan, red onions, tomatoes, olives and pepperoncinis:
DIY Olive Garden Salad via Polka-Dotty Place

Perfect Buttercream Recipe - simple buttercream that holds its shape and is so simple to make!!  This is my new favorite icing.:
Perfect Buttercream via Polka-Dotty Place


You can follow me on Pinterest at polkadottyplace
Visit Whitney's profile on Pinterest.


Linking up with Momfessionals today.

It's time to link up with my favorite Tuesday Talk Ladies this week.
Join us with your favorite recent post.  
We had 170 people join us last week.

Our most clicked on post of the week was from Sweet Little Ones
Polka-Dotty Place

8 comments:

  1. Love Pinterest!! I love at home OG salad...so yummy! Also, love that floral midi skirt you pinned!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! The Chocolate Chip Oreo Cheesecake Bars! Just typing that makes me hungry.
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection! I really need to make the frosty recipe because I LOVE frosties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just pinned three or four new things. I love that fruit loop rainbow! So many things are worked on at once. We did a little Patty's Day art last night and will hopefully finish those up this week. I love Pinterest so much and want those Chocolate Chip Oreo Cheesecake Bars right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great pins! Thank you for sharing. The Chocolate Chip Oreo Cheesecake Bars look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome collection of pins! I puffy heart love that hand and foot bunny. We are so going to attempt it in the next month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now I am starving! SO many great pins but those Oreo cheesecake bars really stood out to me :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am beyond terrible at actually trying out pins. When I think of them, my phone battery is inevitably dying, so I have to try and finish everything before my phone goes, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.