Monday, March 10, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Food

Have you started making your plans for St. Patrick's Day??
I'm hoping to make the jello, some sugar cookies 
and maybe try a new recipe for Irish Soda Bread.
I have some suggestions for you...
straight from my list of personal favorites.

Rainbow Jello
It's a delicious, fun addition to any meal!!

Edible Rainbow Cupcakes
so simple and festive

Mint Chip Cookies
can't go wrong with these minty treats

Rainbow Buffet
a fun assortment of rainbow treats
go here for all of the items

Brownie Cookies
with mini green m&ms
go here for my recipe

1 comment:

  1. Those brownie cookies look DELISH! I bought some andes chips recently and I think I may use them with the brownie cookies to make some St. Patrick's Day cookies for the hubs!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.