Monday, February 22, 2016

$10 February Target Haul

It's time for another installment of our monthly Target Haul posts.  I went with a theme again this month and almost everything I found was in The Dollar Spot / Bullseye's Playground.  Someone asked last month if any of The Dollar Spot items were available on-line and, unfortunately, they are not.  I wish they were, but the selection seems to vary from store to store.  Maybe one day they will be :) 

Birthday plates - $3 each
#3 candle for Olive's upcoming birthday- $2
Thank you & blank note cards - $2

 I went ahead and picked up two birthday plates - one for each of the kids and think they'll love eating off of them on their birthdays.  Aren't the polka-dots so cute??  I also love Target's birthday candle options.

I'm a sucker for cute note cards and I use them all the time.  It's exciting to find cute options for $1 and The Dollar Spot never disappoints.  There were several varieties of thank you notes and blank note cards in the prettiest pinks/mints.

I'm joining these fun ladies to host a $10 Target linkup!
Be sure to link your recent $10 Target Haul posts so we can see what great things you found.
This link up will be once a month on the 3rd Monday of the month so go ahead and pencil us into your bloggy calendar :)

Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest


17 comments:

  1. I love Target...always so many awesome, tempting things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those birthday plates are cute. Soooo wish there was a Target close to where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything that you got! Those plates are such a cute bday either and tradition. Can't beat the dollar spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those plates are just too cute! The kiddos will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've purchased my thank you cards exclusively at Target for a couple years now! I like their blank cards to include with gifts, too. Great haul!

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun linkup! Guess I'll have to start making more trips to Evansville! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those plates!!! It's always fun having something special on your birthday as a kid.. heck. I kinda want those as an adult to eat off on on my birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe Olive's birthday is coming up again! It seems like she just turned 2!!! Love that you took advantage and got some practical things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love Target Dollar Spot. I picked those notecards up for a gift basket the last time I went to Target. Those really are super cute plates and smart thinking on picking up two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love the cheap and cute note cards! I almost got one of those plates before Lucy's birthday but never did. I like the idea of having one for each child, though!

    Mariah
    www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute items! My little girl is turning three soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great items! I'm excited to see what you have planned for Olive's big THREE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you got such good stuff! I saw those happy birthday plates in my dollar spot and almost bought them too! I LOVE the card selection in the dollar spot though because its such a good deal, even if it's only 8 cards, they're always so cute and significantly less than the regular section!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your Target finds! Hoping to get in on next month's linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! So many cute items! I can't believe Olive is almost 3!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.