Sunday, December 1, 2013

25 Days of Christmas

I came up with a list of 25 fun things I'd like to do with my family this holiday season.  I'm hoping to make the most of the holidays and really enjoy Olive's first Christmas.  I doubt we'll get everything crossed off the list but I like to have options of activities to try and work into our schedule.

1. Make and decorate a gingerbread house.
2. Make sugar cookies.
3. Decorate Olive's 1st Christmas tree for her nursery.
4. Go to a Christmas tree farm and pick out our tree.
5. Decorate our family tree together.
6. Wrap presents.
7. Get a festive drink at Starbucks.
8. Make and send out our Christmas cards.
9. Try to make several of the DIY baby Christmas ornaments that I've pinned.
10. Read Christmas books together.
11. Wear Christmas jammies.
12. Go for a drive to look at Christmas lights.
13. Stop in at a local bakery and get a festive treat.
14. Go to the Christmas parade in downtown Little Rock.
15. Meet Santa and get Olive's picture with him.
16. Hang our stockings and put out our other decorations.
17. Sing Christmas carols.
18. Watch as many Christmas movies as possible.
19. Make caramel/chocolate dipped pretzels.
20. Make Christmas treats for our neighbors.
21. Plan out the details of our holidays in Indiana.
22. Display all of the Christmas cards we get.
23. Try to make some fudge.
24. Take tons of pictures.
25. Enjoy the holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. Great list - it gave me a few ideas for activities to add to our advent calendar (we do one activity a day, and I'm a little behind on planning). Hope you enjoy your first Christmas as a mom!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.