Friday, November 29, 2013

Highlights of My Week

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving week!!  November seemed to fly by and it's hard to believe Christmas is 26 days away.  I need to slow down a bit and make sure that I stop to enjoy the holiday season.  I wrote out a list of all the things I'm hoping to do in December so that should help keep me focused.  Here are the highlights of my week:
1. I pulled out my fall/wintery shoes and rediscovered these fun oxfords!
I smile every time I see them :)

2. I updated my etsy shop with tons of new accessories for the holidays!!  They would make the perfect gift for a friend, sister, teacher, mom, cousin, aunt, babysitter, etc.  I ship everything in adorable packaging that is ready to give as a gift or I can ship them directly to your friends & family.  Head over to etsy to do some shopping!!

3. I tried a new chocolate chip cookie recipe and it was GREAT!
Check back in this weekend for the recipe.
It was SO easy - anyone could make them... seriously. 

4. We got two care packages in the mail this week from my mom.
She sent vintage brooches for me, caramel corn for my hubby &
Baby's 1st Christmas ornaments and jammies for Olive.
It's kind of amazing how happy a little surprise package can make a person.

5. We had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving at my house.
I cooked everything and it was the best feast I've ever made!
I usually have trouble getting everything hot and ready at the same time but not this year!
I'm looking forward to left overs for days :)
We also sent out sweet glittery hand print turkey cards to our family.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so cute and I love the glitter hand turkey! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Thanksgiving dinner looked really good!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.