Thursday, December 12, 2013

Olive's 1st Christmas TREE

It's only fitting that Olive should get her own Christmas tree for her nursery since it is her first Christmas - right?!?!  I found a great deal on a 4ft artificial tree at Target several weeks ago.  It was prelit and the perfect size for her room.  I let her "help" me decorate it and she seemed to really enjoy the whole process.  Well, she tried to eat each of her ornaments so I can only assume that means that she was enjoying herself :)
 I decided this ornament should be on her tree because it's one of the ways that I announced we were having a baby to my sister.  It's got a family of three and the side of the car says, "There's a baby on the way!"





 She's got picture ornaments, Hallmark, Lenox, Spode, a few from Kohls, Babies R us and Michaels.  I even included a pair of pink booties her great grandma made for her.  A few of the ornaments were tied to presents I got as shower gifts before Olive was born.

2 comments:

  1. i love that she has her own tree and i love her darling nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! Love it!!! Amelia has had a tree since her first Christmas. She gets so excited to decorate it. I'm glad you started that tradition with little Olive.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.