Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a Happy Thanksgiving at our house.  It was Olive's first turkey day and we enjoyed having Kevin home all day.  We decided not to travel to visit family this year because Kevin only had the day off so we planned a sweet little Thanksgiving for our family of three.

Olive and I made sure to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  I thought she wouldn't be that interested in it but she loved the music and all the excitement.  I narrated as the giant balloons went by on the screen.

We enjoyed a nice and relaxing day at home.  
We watched football and read some Thanksgiving books.
 I had so much fun preparing a yummy Thanksgiving feast.
Turkey & gravy, stuffing, green beans, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce & pie.
I was proud of myself for fixing my own turkey.
It turned out really yummy so I'll have to share the recipe with you.
 I also made our favorite pie - PECAN!

 Our little turkey had squash and sweet potatoes and an orange spatula to play with during dinner.  She had a slight baby meltdown after dinner due to a few pesky teeth trying to come in.  She was quite entertaining during dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.