Monday, February 14, 2022

What I Love About You

Happy Love Day!  We've got class parties, kid valentines, candy and sweets on our radar for today.  I've got a yummy dinner planned and we are excited to show some extra love to everyone that we love.  I hope you have a great day with the people that you love.

A few things that I love about my crew:

Kevin //

He's the fun one in our family.  He plans most of our adventures.  He says yes when I might want to say no and we're all usually thankful for the fun new experiences.  He helps me with all of our projects around the house and he loves to read.  He loves coffee, doing fun things with the kids and doing thoughtful things for all of us.  Surprise flowers, surprise stuffed animals or surprise dinners are his jam.

Olive & Fletcher //

Olive loves stuffed animals, loves collecting things, loves writing, loves to talk politics and thinks about everything very thoroughly.  Nothing is done without careful consideration.  Some would say she's a serious girl.  If you know her well, she's silly and sweet and loves to be crafty.  She sets big goals for herself and it's fun to watch her achieve them.

Fletcher loves hard and wear his emotions on his sleeve.  He's super sensitive and compassionate.  He loves to snuggle, loves to hang out at home and nothing makes him smile bigger than making it to the weekend.  He's a foodie and good food + quality times are his love languages.  He actually might check all the boxes for all the love languages.  He's a love machine.   

Leo //

He lights up when I walk in the room or when he hears my voice.  He's the sweetest, busiest little Energizer Bunny baby ever.  He loves good food, Cocomelon and anything that goes scooters, planes, trains and automobiles.  He's a good sidekick who's usually just happy to be along for the ride.  He gives kisses and his greatest joy is keeping up with the big kids.  He's a one man wrecking crew that we all adore.


Lots of love from me to you!!

4 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.