Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Weekend Rewind

It's back to reality today after a fun weekend!  I love when we have a 3 day weekend roll around even though it was only a regular weekend for Kevin.  We made the most of it.

We went over to some new friend's house for dinner and had a good time.

We played with neighbors and scootered.

We explored the UE campus with the kids.  They loved following all the paths around the school, checking out fun places to climb and just enjoyed being big kids on campus.

We went to Target.

We tried take out from a new restaurant.

We went to a birthday party.

We had a breakfast donut date with my family.

The big kids played with slime.

The kids tried nacho Lunchables for the first time and loved them. 

Fletcher learned to snap and has been snapping nonstop ever since.

We played on our patio.  We are still being really careful with the new sod, but it feels great to be outside with the kids.  Leo loves waving to the planes as they come in for a landing and we watched the deer snacking in the field behind us.

We started Yellowstone.  My initial impression is... that episodes are very long and I'm not hooked.  I wish I was watching Longmire instead.  We'll see if we can hang in there to finish the very long first episode.

And I finished Sweet Magnolias Season 2.  I want to wear Maddie Townsend's entire wardrobe.  I cannot handle all of the story lines being lit on fire like that.  All of the drama.  Hurry up Season 3!!

Kevin finished Yellowjackets at said it's amazing.  I'm guessing it's scary because he didn't ask me to watch it with him.

Photo Rewind:











Toddlers are so silly!  I hope your week is off to a great start :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great weekend. I'm glad y'all were able to hang out with new friends and try some new places too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.