Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Valentine Snack Board

Happy February!!  January was the longest month.  I'm excited for a fresh start this month and maybe some fresh snow later this week.  I'm going to share plenty of Valentine's Day ideas with you this month.  Let's start with this Valentine Snack Board.

I had all the right ingredients to put together a little valentine snack plate for my crew last week.  My mom gifted me this sweet heart muffin pan.  It's bigger than a mini muffin pan, but doesn't seem quite as big as a regular muffin.  Anyways, I love to use muffin tins for snack trays.  You could use any plate, serving plate or muffin tin.  These boards are just so festive and fun and they are really easy to prep in advance and put in the fridge.

 

You can customize them to work for your family.  Put together all the foods that they love, throw in some holiday themed items and you're set for a delicious treat.

My kids loved it.  Nutella is always a hit.  We like the Aldi Nutella and it's a fraction of the cost of the name brand stuff.  I don't care for plain marshmallows, but the kids loved them.  They'd happily eat this snack every day.

I didn't buy any special Valentine's Day treats for this snack.  I just grabbed all the red things I could find in the pantry, added in some Hershey Kisses (we always have these around) and some heart cupcake liners and red toothpicks.  You can cut your foods into heart shapes or just cut them into bite sized pieces.  Both strategies work.



 Lots of LOVE to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.