Friday, March 17, 2017

Current Faves

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  Today is one of my favorite holidays so I'm hoping I'll be doing lots of fun green things with my family.  Do you have any fun St. Patrick's Day plans??

I'm excited to share my current favorite things with you today instead of my usual highlights of the week.  I had no problem coming up with my list so I hope you find some new things to try out.  They're all things we LOVE.

Dresses with POCKETS
My MIL got Olive this dress for St. Patrick's Day and she wants to wear it every day.  She's never had a dress with pockets and she's in love.


ST PATRICK'S DAY
I have loved celebrating St. Patrick's Day ever since I got married to my Irish loving husband.  I love having clover plants in our house this time of year, sending out handmade St. Patrick's Day cards and eating all things green.  I opted for rainbow colored salads and shared lots of the treats we made.  My grocery store was stocked with these sweet oversized clover plants for under $4.  Wouldn't they be a fun gift for a teacher, neighbor or friend??




BACKPACKS
I wasn't sure I could get on board with the backpack trend that's happening right now.  I know they're super practical, but I didn't think this was for me until I found this chambray striped backpack at Target recently.  It's so cute!!  It's comfortable to wear and has so many pockets.  It was just under $30 and I picked it up when there was a cartwheel app deal for an extra 20% off.  I know it'll come in handy when we travel, when both kids are walking and I'm chasing after them and I think it'll be something I get a ton of use out of.  Isn't it cute!?!?

SOFT PRETZELS
The $1 soft pretzels at Sams are one of our favorite treats.  We all share one while we stroll around Sams picking up groceries.  They're delicious and it's nice to have something so cheap that we all enjoy - even Fletcher.  I'm also loving that my Sams has stopped asking you to show your member card when you walk in the door.  There is just a greeter to say hello and you go on your way.  I always have my hands and cart full so not having to dig for my card is definitely my favorite.


 CLIMBERS
These two keep me on my toes.  All the time.  And they are my favorite.


ZARBEE'S COUGH SYRUP
A dear friend recommended this cough syrup when I texted her that my kids were up coughing all night long.  I went out to buy it that day and it's the most amazing cough syrup ever.  It's a little pricey, but I think I'd pay double the price for this cough reliever.  It works like magic and takes care of any cough.  You've got to pick some up next time your child is having trouble with a cough.


AVOCADO TOAST
I'm loving having avocado toast for lunches.  I prefer to slice my avocados on toasted wheat bread and then top them with a fried egg.  It's the perfect combo to add some fruit and be full for several hours.

BABY KISSES
Fletcher learned how to give baby kisses recently and it's so sweet and drooly.  He'll give kisses to all of us, but I seem to get the most :)



I hope you have a really great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Baby kisses are the bestttt!!

    We just got a Sam's membership last week, so I'm definitely going to have to be hitting up the $1 soft pretzels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A book bag is the best thing you can have when you are at parks, zoos or anywhere little ones can wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dresses with pockets are the absolute best. I love finding them in dresses I already liked in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE dresses with pockets. I always say if I get married, I need a wedding dress with pockets. That's such a cute dress though - my niece would love it! :)

    Mmm...soft pretzels. *drools*

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slobbery baby kisses are the beessttt! As are dresses with pockets. Our pediatrician praises Zarbee's and we're fans too. Cute backpack!! Give me all the avocado toast. I do love fried egg sammies but for the sake of time most mornings (or for my work lunch), I do smashed up avocado on my toast with sea salt and crushed red pepper, or when I'm feeling really fancy ,I smash up feta with the avocado and top my toast with that. YUMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your avocado toast looks so yummy. You really do make such healthy lunches. I'm with Olive, I love a dress with pockets. Baby kisses are so sweet and slobbery. I hope your weekend has been a good one. We spent most of the day outside because it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I am a huge fan of that dress and Emily certainly would be too! So cute. I am loving that backpack that you grabbed. I think I could totally get on board with the trend too if I had a cute one like that. And lastly, the next time we go to Sam's we are TOTALLY getting a pretzel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that are very few things in the world that are more delicious than a soft pretzel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that backpack! So chic looking!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.