Monday, January 12, 2015

MarleyLilly Fan

I feel like I have some monogram catching up to do now that I'm living in the South.  I've always owned a handful of monograms, but the ladies in the South monogram e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.  I've purchased monogrammed items from local shops and on-line and MarleyLilly is one of my favorite shops.  They've got a HUGE selection, run great sales and I basically want one of everything monogrammed for myself and one for Olive.

MarleyLilly sent me this lovely monogrammed scarf and challenged me to style it in my every day wardrobe.  Challenge accepted!!  The scarf was really soft and warm so it was an easy addition to my accessory collection.  I wore it with a favorite blazer and then tied it onto my purse on days when it got too warm for a scarf.  It looked darling on myself and my bag.





I'd HIGHLY recommend you checking out their site
They have adorable things for people of all ages and their prices are great.
They also have a feature where you can log in and set your initials.  Then every item you pull up already personalized with YOUR monogram so you will know exactly what the finished product will look like.  I haven't found any other sites that do this.
My current Marley Lilly product wish list:


*Full discloser: I was selected to participate in their blogger review program
and all comments are my honest reviews.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love your outfit and the scarf complements it perfectly! Also, can I ask where you bought your purse? love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If y'all ever go to an Ole Miss football game, you will see monogrammed linens at the tailgate. And monograms are so addicting.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.