Thursday, January 1, 2015

Highlights of 2014

2014 was a great year for my family!
The highlights:

Olive made the announcement that we were moving to Mississippi!

Our good friends came to Little Rock to visit us
and we hadn't seen them in a few years so it was really fun!

 I got to do tons of fun art projects with Olive

 We went to Utah to watch Kevin graduate with his PhD

We got to take a quick trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming

 We celebrated Olive's 1st Birthday
 
 

We bought our first house!

I had several haircuts this year - one horrible, one damage control
and finally a bob :)

Decorating our house has been so much fun!

 We celebrated our 10 year anniversary!

 We had a great time in Gulf Shores, Alabama

 Olive was a strawberry for Halloween

My blog got a makeover!

Olive said I love you just in time for my birthday.
Best birthday present ever!
 

Definitely NOT a highlight, but a memorable event 
was Olive's burn, surgery and continued recovery.

Holidays with our family,
Polar Express Train ride
all wrapped up a wonderful year!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great recap! You've had quite the year! I appreciate how you accept every change and bump in the road with joy. I can't wait to see what the Lord does for your family in 2015!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.