Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Word of the Year

It's a new year so it's time to pick another word of the year.
I really love picking something to focus on all year and I've found another great word.

2013 was CHANGE
2014 was THRIVE

2015 is

I want to ENJOY my family this year.
ENJOY fixing meals and running our house.
ENJOY the little things that happen every day.
ENJOY having a toddler and really ENJOY staying home with her.
I want to have more fun and ENJOY the things every day that make us smile. 

We have no plans to move in 2015 {Hallelujah!}
(unlike 2014 AR-->MS and 2013 UT-->AR)
so I want to ENJOY our house and ENJOY Mississippi.

ENJOY working in our yard, playing in the backyard
and ENJOY getting to know our neighbors.
ENJOY doing projects around the house and
ENJOY everything about Southern living.

I want to continue to ENJOY my blog.
ENJOY reading for fun and organizing.
I'd love to start ENJOYing exercising, sewing and gardening.

I plan to ENJOY our new church, my bible studies and moms groups.  I want to ENJOY making new friends and getting to know people in Mississippi.  I want to ENJOY trying new things.  
ENJOY being outdoors and just ENJOY every day.

Sounds like an ENJOYable year to me :)

Do you pick a word of the year?
If so, I'd love to know what word you chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.