Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Looks of the Week

I challenged myself to do a few new things these last two weeks to spice up my wardrobe a bit: Don't rewear accessories, change up my footwear choices, put together new outfits combinations that I hadn't worn before and curl my hair.  I am happy to report that I did really well with my challenges.  I felt excited about getting dressed and styling outfits for myself soooo I'm going to keep the same four fashion goals for February.

Here are some of my favorite looks of the week:

 1. Date Night
cardigan - Old Navy (NEW)
top - GAP
skinnies - Walmart
necklace - gift
shoes - Marshalls

2. Bible Study
blazer, top & jeans - Old Navy (NEW)
loafers - Target
pearls - Versona
bracelet & necklace - Marleylilly


3. Doctor's appointment
cardigan - Old Navy (new)
t - GAP
earrings - Limited

4. Road trip
scarf & earrings - Limited
flannel - Old Navy

5. Visiting the Coast
chambray - Limited
scarf - gift
skinnies - Wal-Mart
Olive's outfit is from Target

Which outfit was your favorite??
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

7 comments:

  1. I like date night outfit hair & necklace! Way to look chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on pushing yourself and mixing things up. It was one of my New Year's Resolutions this year. You did a really great job! I love your shoes and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stripes and dots and tiny adorable accessory.

    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old navy cardigan but my fav is the outfit with the striped blazer! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're an old navy-gap girl too!!! EEK! I have the striped jacket and the polka dotted blouse! Never woulda thought to put those together!! I'm so doing that tomorrow :) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit posts - they always inspire me. I especially love the necklace from the first outfit and the jacket from the second. I need to dress cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the bible study outfit, so cute! And I need to go to Old Navy to get me some flannels, I feel like I'm missing out! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.