Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lemon Bundt Cake


My mom made this Lemon Bundt Cake for us when we were visiting this summer.  It was so tasty that I asked her to share the recipe on my blog!  The guys and girls both thought it was delicious.

Cake Ingredients:
1 box of lemon cake mix
1 box of lemon pudding
4 eggs
3/4 c oil
3/4 c water

Mix ingredients together.
Grease & flour pan.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

Lemon Glaze:
butter
powdered sugar
water
lemon extract to taste
a few drops of yellow food coloring

Cream together butter, sugar and add a little water at a time.  When it's the right consistency for a glaze add in the lemon extract and food coloring.  Pour over the cake.

Hope you enjoy this easy, summery treat to wrap up your summer.

7 comments:

  1. I love bundt cake! So easy to make and so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That looks so delicious and refreshing!
    http://comehomeforcomfort.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Love that you used cake mix - that makes it sooo much easier! Looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! I am such a sucker for ALL things lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you shared this recipe. Lemon bundt cakes are my husband's favorite, but I always seem to mess them up when I make them from scratch! I like that this recipe uses a box mix. Maybe I won't mess this one up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've made the cake but how much butter and powered sugar should I start with for the glaze? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum!! I have a chocolate recipe that's similar, but with no glaze. I'm sure this lesson with a glaze is to die for.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.