Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIWW

Happy 35th week of pregnancy to me.  I've been wearing lots of pants because they are most comfortable.  It seems like I'm gravitating towards solid staple pieces with bright, colorful accessories.  I'm going to try to put together some new outfits for the coming week because I wore lots of repeats this week.

Here were the outfits that I put together this week:

1. Going to Appointments
top & skinnies - Motherhood
scarf & belt - TJ Maxx
flats - Payless
minty earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop

2. Teaching
top - GAP
cardigan - thrifted
skinnies - Motherhood
necklace - Wal-mart
flats - Payless
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. You are looking so great!!! Also, I am DYING over that turquoise beaded necklace - was that a recent purchase from Walmart? Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! I purchased my necklace 2-3 years ago and unfortunately haven't seen it at Wal-Mart since then! It was a steal and I wish I'd purchased it in other colors :)

      Delete
  2. Love your outfits!! You look so cute pregnant!! As always you are so super stylish!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.