Friday, May 3, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

Is it May already???  Where has the year gone??  I guess being really busy, pregnant and always on the go will make time FLY!  I am trying to slow down a bit to enjoy the little things.  Here were the highlights of my week:

1. Finding ceramic berry containers at TJ Maxx that will be perfect for summer berries.  They are washed and ready to be filled with berries!

2.I had to do some returning because I ended up with a ton of newborn and 0-3 month clothing.  Carters was having a big sale so I got Olive some great outfits for next summer.  Topher was pleased with the selection too!


3. My hubby and I had one last babymoon getaway last weekend to Park City, UT.  We ate out, strolled around the outlet malls and enjoyed the sunny weather.

4. These cute headbands arrived in the mail this week.

5. I had my last baby showers this week: one with my class and an open house for former students/parents after school.  It was so fun to be showered with love and visited by friends.

3 comments:

  1. I looooove the berry containers! I need to look for some at our TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those containers! you are looking amazing girl!!
    stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive is gonna be the best dressed baby on the block!! Glad you got to have a baby moon!! Those berry containers are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.