Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sneak Peek

I had a great baby shower with my students and their mom's last week.
The kids loved it and we all had a good time.
Here's a little sneak peek at the shower gifts that Olive got from my students:
 Everything passed the sniff test from Topher.

Baby shoes, socks, leggings!!
The sparkly, green TOMS came with a tag that said, "Go Irish!" 
so Olive will be fully prepared to cheer on Notre Dame :)
 headbands:
 Handmade blankets:
 Sound machines, stuffed snuggly things, blankets and toys.
 Big girl outfits
 Can you even stand the cuteness of this dress?!!?
I'm envisioning a family portrait in these colors :)
Those blue bow shoes above came with this dress.
 Snuggly snacks
 Toys

Tune back in to hear about all the fun things we did at the shower.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those gifts are all so thoughtful!!! You must be so special to your students... that is just so sweet for them to throw you a shower!! The ND TOMS are my favorite of course!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.