Friday, May 24, 2013

Polka-Dotty Place Etsy Shop

Welcome to my etsy shop:

I started making earrings almost 2 years ago.
I wear my own jewelry all the time.
I enjoyed making things so much that I wanted to make MORE!
I started giving it away to friends, family& coworkers 
and then I started an etsy shop in March of 2012.

I love making trendy & unique jewelry/accessories.
I don't make things in mass quantities 
so rest assured that you won't look like a copy cat this season.
I love bright accessories, flowers, owls, buttons, cabachon and flower pins!!

Take a peek at what's in my shop:

to get some GREAT accessories for summer.
Each order is shipped quickly 
& arrives in adorable packaging that is perfect for gift giving.
Thank you SO MUCH for supporting my shop!

3 comments:

  1. I have ordered polka-dotty place accessories for friends and they were a huge hit! I am a huge fan! Keep these unique, on-trend treasures in mind for the perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. I really like what you make! It's actually UNIQUE. I also think the round "holder" you use is too cute. Glad I stopped by!! I invite you to come see my polka dots at A Penny For A Thought. (P.S. I have a children's book called Penny and the Polka Dot Shoes, so naturally I was drawn to your blog!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments Meredith!! I can't wait to check out your book; I'm a sucker for polka-dots and children's books :)

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.