Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What Whitney Wore

My outfits were much more colorful this week.  It's also been in the 80s/90s in Salt Lake City so it's been a bit easier to add some brights into my routine.  I'm 37 weeks this week and working hard to stay cool. 

Here are the outfits that I put together for the week:

1. Going Away Open House
top & skinnies - Motherhood
flats - Payless
gold dangly earrings - Francesca's
arm party - Groop Dealz, Charlotte Russe, Macys

 2. Day Full of Doctor's Appointments
top & Skinnies - Motherhood
scarf - Old Navy
earrings - Francesca's
Flats - Payless

 3. Heading to a Luncheon
top & skinnies - Motherhood
belt - Micheal Kors
animal print scarf - Limited
Gold earrings - Francesca's
flats - Payless

5 comments:

  1. Oh you look so pretty, especially with that baby bump! You pull off that prego look wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some cute and brightly colored outfits there! I love bright colors in warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love a good pair of flats and your bright colored jeans are so fun! You are beautiful and I can't wait to see what you are wearing next week friend. Thanks for linking up, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have good taste in dressing and love your dressing styles its awesome and you are looking pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you!? LOOOOOVE your style, totally adorable!
    Thank you so much for linking up with us for Passion For Fashion... hope to see you again on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.