Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

Here are the highlights of my week:

1. I got to see a rainbow in my backyard.

2. My blood pressure is up but my liver/kidney functioning looks better so I'm plugging away at 37 weeks pregnant.  Going back next week for more appointments to check on me.  Olive is doing great!

3. I got to go on a breakfast date with this handsome guy.

4. I found out that National Chocolate Chip day was Wednesday of this week so naturally I had to bake something with chocolate chips to celebrate!  I chose to make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.

5. A friend gave me this book for a shower gift and I was excited to start reading it this week.  I've finished up book club books, gotten caught up on some projects and enjoyed doing a bit of reading since I have more time on my hand with only working 3 days a week lately.

Linking up with LaurenElizabeth and InstaFriday.

1 comment:

  1. I missed national chocolate chip day, I'll have to rectify that this weekend!

    Stopping by from H54F.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.