Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sour Cream Muffins

 A student gave me this cookbook from THE Magnolia Bakery
and I was excited to give all the recipes a try.
Here's the first one:


Step by Step in pictures:
 The batter had the best consistency and was so pretty!

 I'm not sure how anyone can cook without cookie scoops.
I use them for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
 Streusel on the top and bottom.
 Baked - be sure not to overbake.
 My cinnamon icing.


 The muffins were tasty and best right out of the oven.
My cooking spray didn't prevent the muffins from sticking so I'd do a better job of coating the muffin cups next time or bake the muffins in cupcake liners.
I doubled the streusel topping amount too.
I added the cinnamon icing and more pecans than called for because I thought they needed it.
My assistant helped supervise the entire process.

Linking up with The Weekend Re-Treat, Six Sisters Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.