Friday, May 24, 2013

High Five for Friday

Another great week in the books.
Here were the highlights.

1. I tried several new recipes and my favorite was
Pizza Pinwheels!
Tune back in later this week for the recipe.

2. I switched my closet from Winter to Spring.  It was exciting to see all of the fun patterns, colors and items I'd forgotten about.  Now if I can just have this baby and get back into my "regular" clothes...
3. I have been looking for an excuse to use these fun, Utah cookie cutters
and I finally did this week.  What co-workers wouldn't love Utah themed cookies?!?!
4. My hospital bags are packed and ready to grab at a moment's notice.  Probably a good idea since I'm wrapping up my 38th week of pregnancy.

5.As I've gotten older, I realize that I LOVE BREAKFAST!  I've had some early morning appointments for the past few weeks so my hubby and I have used them as an excuse to try out different breakfast menus around Salt Lake.  Mimi's was a recent favorite.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Leave a comment because I'd love to visit your blog too :)
Linking up with TheLaurenElizabeth and InstaFriday.

2 comments:

  1. That pizza looks delicious and congrats on the soon-to-be-here baby girl!!!

    Stopping by from the H54F link up :)

    Jaime
    http://tobystailsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for that great looking pizza recipe!! And thanks for the heads up on the ND qb drama... my husband was quite impressed I knew breaking news about Notre Dame before he did!! I am just hoping we have a good season!!
    Go Irish!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.