Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What Whitney Wore

Lots of patterns this week but need to work a bit on my lack of bright, springy colors.
Good goal for next week :)
Here are the outfits that I came up with for my 36th week of pregnancy.

1. Stripes
top & skinnies - Motherhood
necklace w/flower - gift

2. Red, White & Blue
scarf - gift
t and skinnies - Motherhood
earrings - JC Penneys
bow flats - TJ Maxx

3. Black and White
dress - Motherhood
stretchy belt & earrings - Charlotte Russe
flats - Payless 

 4. Mini Polka-Dots
top & skinnies - Motherhood
silky flower pin - Nordstrom Rack
earrings - Claires
Flats - Payless

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Style Elixir,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.