Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Whitney Wore

Fact: I've outgrown a lot of my clothes now that it's my 38th week of pregnancy.  I am having to try a little harder to put together outfits that fit look cute.  I'm always up for a healthy challenge so here were the new combinations that I came up with for this week:

1. It's Getting HOT Don!
top & skinnies - Motherhood
scarf - TJ Maxx
belt - Target
earrings - Charlotte Russe

 2. Pregnancy Glow
(I'm choosing this title vs the 
"You're brave to be wearing stripes while pregnant comment I got this day)
 dress - Sears
cardigan - Banana Republic
Jeggings & flats - Wal-Mart
earrings - Macys

9 comments:

  1. Wow - 38 weeks! You look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, you look amazing! And love your outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful girl!! I love both outfits! You are so tiny!! Olive is gonna be such a little fashionista if she follows your lead!! Ha! Have a great week and praying you continue to stay healthy and get good reports!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're rocking those stripes! I love the pregnancy glow. I didn't get the glow, I was more like a fog Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely beautiful at 38 weeks! So happy to have you link up with Passion for Fashion! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw... you are so cute! Love both of these looks. Much more fashionable than I ever was at 38 weeks! lol
    Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post should be titled "Making Pregnancy Look Amazeballs"-- just sayin'
    You look beautiful, I love when women rock pregnancy. You're doing it!
    xoxo
    http://mrs-aok-a-work-in-progress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU for all of your sweet comments. You sure know how to make a girl smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.