Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'll miss this about pregnancy...

I have enjoyed being pregnant and it's gone by really quickly.  Although, somehow I always thought pregnancy was 9 months long but in reality it's a whopping 10!  I feel like someone duped me.  I'm thankful that I'm not an elephant because they are pregnant for about 22 months.  I've got the finish line in sight but there are a few things that I'll miss about pregnancy...
-smiles from strangers
-people being very friendly & chatty
-being waited on by everyone
-getting to choose dinner, snacks, evenings plans all because my husband will say, 
"You're the prego one!"
 -feeling Olive move and wiggle around
-everyone checking in on me to see if I'm doing/feeling okay
-good hair
-faster than usual nail growth

I figured my list wouldn't be complete without adding a few things that I was looking forward to saying good riddance to:
-heart burn
-being starving all.the.time.
-needing to pee all the time
-kankles & swollen hands

2 comments:

  1. What are you doing blogging? Have you had her? I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this picture is so cute. From your hair down. Can't wait to meet Olive!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.